Get in touch, Get a quote
our typical turnaround time is about a week
ship or pickup
we offer local pickup or shipping
you make us possible and we are so grateful
What kinds of shirts and apparel do you offer?
We offer a variety of items to fit your needs at different price-points. From the basics to the favorites and everything in-between. If you can imagine it- we can design it for you. You are not limited to shirts. Check out our product line of leggings, sweats, hoodies, jackets, bags, hats, promo items and even trade show booths.
How do I get started?
- It's best to set up a time to come to our shop and see the products in person. We will pick what is the best fit for you, talk about design and get them online.
How do you make your items?
- We use a variety of methods including heat pressing, dye sublimation and we also offer embroidery. Most of them, method is determined on your design and number of items.
How much are your shirts and other items?
- Pricing depends on a few things - type of shirt, your design details and the number of items you are ordering. We will give you an exact quote and mockup before any work is done.
Are you sustainable?
- Our business treats the planet and the people who make our business possible with respect. All shirts and other products we sell -as well as our decoration methods are all sustainable.
Do you make hats?
- Hats are some of our most popular items. From snapback baseball hats, winter beanies, and even bucket hats - we have the style for you. Select from embroidery, heat press or even patch hats. There is no minimum order.
Do you offer embroidery?
- Embroidery is the perfect decoration method for bags, jackets, denim and sometimes hats. First we digitize your artwork, you are then sent a proof and then your items are made. Digitizing starts at $40 and embroidery at $8/item. There is no minimum for embroidery but you will enjoy lower pricing with larger orders.
Can you print on shirts I bring in if they aren't purchased from you?
- In a short answer, yes. There are a few things to consider though. Most of the time, our shirts are the same price or lower than those bought elsewhere. Also, our shirts are meant to be decorated - a plain shirt from elsewhere may not be. We work with the industries best brands and offer competitive pricing. If something happens to a shirt not from our shop, we cannot replace it. It's always a good idea to check with us first.